Newman Veterinary Centers - Never ever again.!

I've had dogs all through out my life. I've lived all of the country and have experience many veterinarians and care.

If you value the life of your pet steer clear of this practice. Or dog was misdiagnosed by a *** Vet pretending to be a skilled radiologist. They prescribed medications incorrectly, thank god we caught the mistake before they killed our dog... The illusion is the front office staff.

They are so pleasant and nice... it's not until they get into the back treatment rooms where the horror starts. I've never been in a vets office and had the vet tech try and up sell me on treatment. How's this, you take your dog in for a neuter and have the tech in the treatment room try and then ask "do you want iv - fluids during the operation for an extra fee.?" what a joke.

Never ever again.! You've been warned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Newman Veterinary Centers Veterinarian.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 16, 2017.

Newman Veterinary Centers - Heartless & Careless

Totally agonizing what this Vet. Practice put us through.

I have a very sick dog who has been through a lot of tests, procedures and such. I called Friday night out of desperation and spoke to a really nice gal who wanted me to see a Dr. Goldstein at 6 p.m. Saturday.

As far as I was concerned, that was an appointment. Yes, she did tell me that appts. weren’t made after 4 p.m., but in my case, again she made an appt. with Dr.

Goldstein. We arrived early because I knew there would be paperwork to complete. Waited until about 6:15 when I approached the Receptionist about our appt. time.

It was then she told me me and my dog did NOT have an appt. and would be seen in a half hour. She continued to argue the appt. issue vs.

not having an appt. We waited until about 7 p.m. with a terribly sick dog. I agonized all day about getting my dog to Dr.

Goldstein with hope. Finally, we told them we were going to leave as ½ hour came and went and there was no guarantee when my dog could be seen. Then she asks if I want to talk with the “Manager.” I said yes. Well, the “Manager” was a young male kid who again kept reiterating that they don’t take appts.

after 4 p.m. I couldn’t win this argument so I left with my sick dog, who is still sick, but I shall wait until 1st thing tomorrow morning when my regular Vet.

opens. I would not recommend this practice at all as they have absolutely no heart.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 30, 2015.

Comments

Sounds like you went in during emergency hours, which is just like a human ER. The worse off patients are seen first, and you may wait an extended time to be seen.

Just because you think your pet was extremely ill does not mean there arent worse off patients being seen first. I don't see how doing their job makes them heartless.

Newman Veterinary Centers - Killed My Puppy by overdosing it

They prescribed a dewormer for my puppy. I gave it to him and he started having seizures shortly after.

I was in Orlando and rushed him to the emergency clinic there. They said he had some kind of toxicity and when I showed them the dewormer Newman veterinary center had prescribed they were shocked! It was 1,000 times the dose it should have been! Despite the IV's and treatments my pup died.

When I called Newmans the following Monday I was told that they must have misplaced a numeral point.

Oops. Well it killed my dog.

These guys are idiots who don't care!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

• Newman Veterinary Clinic
  • Veterinarian
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 02, 2015.